понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

euro hostel in glasgow




So I am here at work and when I got in early this morning, our Internet wasnapos;t working. I came in early in order to look at MySpace and answer emails, etc. And I couldnapos;t do either. So I just started working. Boring. And some of my co-workers seem to be in a very foul mood. The weekend goes by too fast and it feels like we never leave. The sun is shining out and itapos;s lovely weather, just the right temperature outside, a little chill, but Iapos;m stuck inside this afternoon in my windowless office. I ran out for a few minutes to pick up my tofu sandwich and the place was freakinapos; mobbed. One of the local delis has closed/is out of business and since we are located in a very touristy area of New York City, it was one of the only "regular" delis around here. And I am bummed out because I canapos;t seem to finish any of the 5 songs I have partially written.
Now, things could be a whole lot worse for me. We have several friends who are down on their luck and out of work. We also have a teenage friend who has had a tumor re-occur after having gotten a clean bill of health for many months. One of my best friends, who lives far from me, spent his birthday alone last week after his girlfriend dumped him -- again. And my friendapos;s toddler has had a cold all week, which is not any fun for anyone. So I feel so cranky and pissy, but I only have to work a few more hours and then I can go home. And my friend with the sick kid just came in and told me she ran into one of our rock star friends on the street. So I guess itapos;s just business as usual, Iapos;ll put on some music to make myself feel better, Monday will soon be a memory, and maybe tonight Iapos;ll be able to finish writing one of those songs.
: )
euro hostel in glasgow, euro hostel helsinki, euro hostel glasgow, euro hostel edinburgh.



Комментариев нет: